We care about your privacy
We store and/or access information on your device, such as unique identifiers in cookies, to process your personal information. By clicking the button below, you accept these terms and conditions.
We process data to provide:
Use of accurate geolocation data. Actively scanning device characteristics for identification purposes. Storing or accessing information on your device. Personalizing advertising and content, measuring advertising and content, audience feedback, product development.
We/Administrator: FEROPORTO Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Bielsko-Biala (43-300) at 5 Gasownicza Street, lok 1 under KRS number: 0000964776, REGON: 521682571, NIP: 5472230589; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +48123002025
Personal Data/Data: any information about an identified or identifiable natural person through one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person, including the IP number of the device, location data, Internet identifier and information collected through cookies and other similar technologies.
You/User: any individual who visits the Site or uses one or more of the services or features available on the Site.
We collect and process your personal data in connection with your use of our Sites. Below you will find detailed rules and purposes for the processing of your Personal Data collected when you use the Website.
List of FEROPORTO Sp. z o.o. websites.
For what purpose is your Data processed?
Your Data (such as email address, IP address or other identifiers and information collected through cookies or other similar technologies) is processed for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of providing electronic services in making the content collected on the Site available to you;
- for analytical and statistical purposes, to analyze the activity and preferences of Users, in order to improve the features used and services provided;
- for our and other marketing purposes, in particular related to the presentation of behavioral advertising.
Use of the form requires the provision of personal data marked as mandatory. Failure to provide them will result in an inability to cope. Provision of other data is voluntary. Personal data provided in the form are processed:
- for the purpose of responding to you, dealing with your case and for the purpose of the contact form service provided electronically;
- for analytical and statistical purposes, to keep statistics on cases submitted by Users via the Site, including to improve its functionality;
- for marketing purposes, if the response will include sending marketing information about the products or services you have selected.
We process your personal data, in order to conduct marketing activities, which may consist of:
- displaying to you marketing content that is not tailored to your preferences (including contextual advertising);
- displaying you marketing content that matches your interests (behavioral advertising);
- sending you email notifications about interesting offers or content, which in some cases contain commercial information (email service "Notifier");
- targeting via email or instant messaging, including instant messaging available on social media, the description of offers from the Service that meet the criteria you have selected;
- conducting other activities related to direct marketing of goods and services (sending commercial information by e-mail and telemarketing activities).
Contextual Advertising is advertising that does not match your preferences. In this case, your data is processed for marketing purposes in connection with the fulfillment of our legitimate interests.
Newsletter with offers
We provide the service "Newsletter with offers" in the form of a newsletter to persons who have provided their e-mail address or. Provision of the data specified when signing up for the " Subscribe to the newsletter" (e-mail address) is voluntary, but necessary for the dispatch of the "Subscribe to the newsletter". Personal data is processed:
- in order to provide the service of sending Newsletter with offers". - the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR);
- for analytical and statistical purposes - the legal basis for processing is the necessity of processing for the performance of the contract (Article 6(1)(b) GDPR), consisting in analyzing the activity of Users the activity of Users on the Site, social networks or instant messaging in order to improve the functions used;
- for the purpose of possible establishment, investigation or defense against claims - the legal basis of the processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files installed on the device of the User browsing the Website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number. In this Policy, information on cookies also applies to other similar technologies used on the Site.
- cookies with data you enter (session ID) for the duration of the session (user input cookies);
- authentication cookies used for services that require authentication for the duration of the session (authentication cookies);
- security cookies used for security purposes, such as those used to detect authentication fraud (user centric security cookies);
- multimedia player session cookies (e.g. flash player cookies), for the duration of the session (multimedia player session cookies);
- persistent cookies used to personalize your interface , for the duration of the session or slightly longer (user interface customization cookies),
- cookies used to monitor website traffic, i.e. data analytics, with consideration of cookies:
- Google Analytics (these are files used by Google - i.e. an entity entrusted by the Data Controller with the processing of personal data - to analyze how the User uses the Website, including the creation of statistics and reports on the operation of the Website ).
Timing of personal data processing
The duration of data processing depends on the type of service provided and the purpose of processing. In general, the data are processed for the duration of the service or order, until the withdrawal of the consent given or the filing of an effective objection.
The data processing period may be extended if the processing is necessary to establish, investigate or defend against possible claims, and beyond this period only if and to the extent required by law.
You are entitled to: access and request rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to data processing, as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority dealing with personal data protection.
If your data is processed on the basis of consent, you can withdraw it at any time by contacting us according to the contact information provided on the Site.
Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for direct marketing purposes, including profiling;
- for reasons related to your particular situation in cases where the legal basis for processing your data is our legitimate interest (including profiling).
Recipients of your data
In connection with the performance of our services, your personal data may be disclosed to third-party organizations, including, in particular, suppliers responsible for the IT systems used to provide the services, entities such as banks and payment operators, research companies, accounting service providers, couriers (in connection with the processing of orders), marketing agencies (for marketing services).
If you consent or order certain services available on the Site, your data may also be shared with other entities for their own purposes, including marketing.
The Administrator reserves the right to disclose information concerning you to competent authorities or third parties requesting such information, based on appropriate legal grounds and in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.
Security of personal data
We conduct risk analysis on an ongoing basis to ensure that personal data is processed by us in a secure manner, ensuring above all that only authorized persons have access to the data and only to the extent necessary in connection with their tasks. We make sure that all operations involving personal data are recorded and performed only by authorized employees and associates.
We take all necessary measures to ensure that our subcontractors and other associates apply appropriate security measures whenever they process personal data on behalf of the Administrator.
We can be contacted via e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to: 5/1 Gas Street,
43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Poland. The Data Controller has appointed a Data Protection Officer, who can be contacted via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the processing of your personal data.
The Policy is continuously reviewed and updated as necessary. The current version of the Policy has been adopted and is effective as of May 01, 2022.